47. Historic San Miguel
This lot benefits: Emerald Coast Children’s Advocacy Center
With its narrow cobblestone streets, leafy courtyards, fine architectural details and sumptuous interiors, San Miguel de Allende is arguably the most picturesque town in Mexico. With its colonial architecture and ever-growing creative class, this Mexican mountain city – an expatriate enclave since the 1940s – continues to captivate travelers.
Casa de los Chiqueados is your retreat for the week, where classic charm meets modern luxury. Feel as though you have stepped into a tranquil and elegant oasis during your stay in one of the two-bedroom unique private residences, each named for precious gemstones. You are conveniently located near the garden and Parroquia as well as the many artisan shops, magnificent colonial buildings, cafés, restaurants, and so much more. All yours to discover!
Horseback riding, a guided walking tour of the historic San Miguel market, transportation, and exquisite food and wine pairings are all part of this truly unique and historic experience.
This Lot Includes:
- 7-night stay in one of the two-bedroom private residences at Casa de los Chiqueados for 4 people
- Transportation to and from the airport for 4 people
- Horseback riding and a ranch lunch for 4 people
- Dinner and drinks for 4 people at Don Felix restaurant
- Driver and guide for 1 day
- Welcome champagne/wine and fruit
- Cocktail reception at the beautiful home of Christina Ruckel
- Use of the owner’s private four-wheeler for the full week
- Guided walking tour of the famous, historic San Miguel market
Donated by: Supporters of Emerald Coast Children’s Advocacy Center