This lot benefits: Emerald Coast Autism Center
Wine lovers will find much to appreciate at Villa Montepulciano. Located on an Italian estate that still produces boutique wines and olive oils, the villa offers guests the chance to taste wines grown just beyond your front door.
Built in the 1850s, Villa Montepulciano was recently restored to provide modern comforts while respecting its rustic past. The villa has five bedrooms complete with en suite bathrooms, and features panoramic views of the Italian countryside. It also includes a private pool, outdoor dining area, and barbeque.
Enjoy a five-course traditional Tuscan dinner at the villa with wonderful wine pairings for each course. Dinner will be prepared from scratch by a local, professional chef using fresh, seasonal ingredients.
Meet Maurizio Dal Pino, the owner of the estate, for a tour of the vineyard and a private tasting of his wines grown on the property. Maurizio will also provide a wine tasting of different Montepulciano regional wines.
The tour includes transportation to and from the villa with Villa owner Maurizio Dal Pino as your guide. Your first stop is an exclusive tour of Fanti San Filippo winery in Montalcino complete with a 5-course lunch with Brunello wines. After lunch, Maurizio will guide you to another winery in Montepulciano, where you will taste the best of Vino Nobile di Montepulciano, along with a the full range of wines provided by that winery. Your guide will also illustrate differences in the way wines are produced in Montalcino and Montepulciano, as well as the differences between the winemaking in Tuscany, France and California.
This lot includes:
- Seven (7) night stay for five (5) couples in “Villa Montepulciano,” a five (5) bedroom, five (5) en-suite bath private home in Tuscany
- Private five-course chef dinner with wine in the villa for ten (10)
- Private wine tasting for ten (10) at the villa including a vineyard tour with estate owner Maurizio Dal Pino
- Full day, private tour of two (2) local wineries and lunch for 10 (ten)
- Walking tour of Montepulciano for ten (10)
- Handmade pizza dinner in the villa on the final night for ten (10)
Donated by: Supporters of Emerald Coast Autism Center
Restrictions: Based on mutually agreeable dates and subject to availability. Expire
Click HERE to view the Villa
>>Preview More Lots