Experience the legendary hospitality and enchanting beauty of one of the world’s best hotels, set in the heart of the breathtaking Bitterroot Mountain Range of the Montana Rockies. This luxury resort was named the “#1 Hotel in the World” by Travel+Leisure in 2014. A proud member of the prestigious Relais & Châteaux, Triple Creek Ranch offers an all-inclusive vacation experience of refined rustic elegance including gourmet cuisine paired with an excellent wine list, and warm, welcoming, five-star service amidst the romance of a forested mountain retreat.
From the rustic main lodge, world-class restaurant and award-winning wine cellar, to the deluxe private guest cabins nestled throughout the property, it is the attention to the smallest details that make the Triple Creek Ranch experience so memorable.
The Montana luxury ranch resort accommodations feature a fine selection of private, high-end log cabins and splendid ranch homes with easy access to the well-appointed and comfortable lodge. Here, adult travelers enjoy a truly romantic setting with incomparable scenery, a wide variety of native wildlife, an almost endless menu of all-inclusive outdoor activities, and the option of adding-on some of the finest off-ranch Western adventures in the continental United States.
Get ready to be transported to a rustic retreat where you will truly relax in world-class accommodations, dine on the freshest contemporary cuisine and sample the world’s finest wines while the caring staff pampers and attends to your every desire.
Friends of Triple Creek Ranch, the Chappellet family are adding the cherry to the top of your trip by sending you home with several bottles of wine to celebrate your generous bidding and an invitation to join them first at their vineyard for a tour and tasting and again at Triple Creek Ranch for the 15th Annual Chappellet weekend.
This lot includes:
- Seven (7) nights in a luxury cabin at Triple Creek Ranch for two (2) couples
- All-inclusive meals and beverages
- Complimentary activities to include: horseback riding, sapphire panning, tennis, heated swimming pool, fly fishing, nature tours, fitness facility, archery, fly casting clinics, and special event
- Two (2) – 2014 Chappellet Signature Cabernet Sauvignon (RP 94+)
- Two (2) – 2015 Chappellet Chenin Blanc
- Two (2) – 2013 Chappellet Malbec
- Two (2) – 2014 Chappellet Chardonnay, Napa Valley (WS 91)
- Two (2) – 2014 Chappellet Dutton Ranch Pinot Noir
- Two (2) – 2015 Sonoma Loeb Sanjacimo Chardonnay (RP 92)
- Tour and tasting for four (4) at Chappellet
Donated By: Triple Creek Ranch
Restrictions: Reservations are based on availability and certificate expires on 12/31/18. Gratuity is not included and is at buyer’s expense. Winners are invited to book Memorial Weekend 2018 for the 15th Annual Chappellet weekend.