Wine lovers searching for a truly unique and immersive Napa experience should look no further than Jarvis Estate. While many wineries utilize caves for barrel aging due to their invariant temperature, Jarvis Estate was the first in the United States to tunnel a cave so large that it could hold their entire winemaking operation.
Two couples will spend two nights at the luxurious Andaz Hotel in vibrant, downtown Napa. Ranked #7 on the list of “Best Hotels in Napa Valley” by U.S. News and World Report, the Andaz provides an uncomplicated and unique guest experience in a social yet casual hotel environment in the heart of wine country.
Tucked away in the scenic Vaca Mountains, the Jarvis Estate winemaking facility is not just a visual masterpiece, but a technical one as well, spanning 45,000 square feet of natural cave space. While in Napa, enjoy an exclusive cave and vineyard tour and tasting at Jarvis before enjoying lunch at the private estate of William and Leticia Jarvis hosted by winemaker Scott Morrison and catered by one of the top restaurants in Napa Valley.
Both couples will also take home a selection of Jarvis’ finest wines for their personal cellars, ensuring your experience will continue long after you return from Napa.
This lot includes:
- Two (2) night stay for two (2) couples at the Andaz Hotel in Napa Valley
- Private cave and vineyard tour and tasting for four (4) at Jarvis Estate
- Lunch for four (4) at the private estate of William and Leticia Jarvis hosted by Scott Morrison
- Wines included:
- Two (2) - 6L 2012 Estate Cabernet Sauvignon etched
- Six (6) - 750ml 2012 Estate Cabernet Sauvignon
- Twelve (12) - 750ml 2010 Estate Cabernet Sauvignon (special library offering)
Donated by: Jarvis Estate
Restrictions: Based on mutually agreeable dates and subject to availability. Expires 4/30/18