When Tom Gamble began making wine, he also made a pledge: he would not place his family name on a single label until the wine was worthy. After years of hard work, that time has come.
“My most lasting memory of childhood is dirt. Playing in dirt. Walking in dust behind the tractor. Wandering aimlessly on foot, horseback, and mini-bike all summer long, enjoying everything the dirt and our climate give to life.”
Tom’s boyhood days often began before sunrise; herding cattle, working irrigation lines and emulating older ranchers and farmers from the back of the pack. Tom Gamble is a farmer first, which is fitting. Good wine begins on the vine.
Four couples are invited to enjoy a three-night stay at the Gamble Family’s private guest house. Located in the heart of Napa Valley, just outside the town of Yountville, this secluded and beautifully appointed home, tucked in by the Napa River truly captures wine country-living at its finest. The home has two king rooms with en-suite bathrooms, as well as two queen rooms and a chef’s kitchen. The outdoor living space is ideal for lounging and entertaining, with multiple decks, a swimming pool, and a pergola for dining under the stars.
Four couples will enjoy a private tasting in the serene vineyard at Gamble Family Vineyards historic Lincoln Ranch in Oakville, CA. Surrounded by vineyards and rolling hills, the historic property with 120-year-old barns and a beautiful and bucolic venue, truly represents the Napa Valley of the past.
Your stay at Gamble Family Vineyards is complete with private appointments set up for you nearby with Gargiulo Vineyards, Azur Wines, Frias, and Haumph.
This lot includes:
- Three (3) night stay in Gamble Family Vineyards’ four (4) bedroom private guesthouse
- Private tour and tasting at Gamble Family Vineyards’ historic Lincoln Ranch in Oakville for eight (8)
- Private tasting at Gargiolo Vineyards for eight (8)
- Private tasting at newly renovated, historic barn on Azur’s winemaker, Julien Fayard’s private property for eight (8)
- Private tasting of six (6) small production wines with the Frias brothers at their “man cave”
- Small bites at Brasswood paired with Harumph Wines hosted by Scotti Stark
Donated by: Gamble Family Vineyards
Restrictions: Must be booked sixty (60) days in advance and subject to availability. Offer expires August 2018.