Antica Napa Valley Estate Manager and DCWAF Honorary Vintner, Glenn Salva, invites you to Napa Valley to enjoy gracious hospitality, delicious food and fine wines courtesy of one of the world’s oldest, most highly respected wine producers: the Antinori family, owners of Tignanello, Guado al Tasso and Castello della Sala, among other renowned wine estates.
The Antinori family’s winemaking history spans over 630 years, and Antica Napa Valley was founded to fulfill the family’s longstanding desire to craft exceptional Napa Valley wines that are a true expression of the appellation’s terroir.
Your Antica experience begins with luxury accommodations at the Villagio Inn & Resort, tucked away in the charming village of Yountville. Head up, up, up into the eastern mountains of Napa Valley for your visit to Antica Napa Valley’s 1,200-acre estate, perched high atop Atlas Peak.
While here, you’ll take in a birds-eye view of its 600 acres of rolling vineyards and olive groves, and explore the property’s stunning winery. Afterwards, join Chef Kim Wiss for a hands-on cooking class where she will share and guide you through some of the Antinori family’s signature recipes. To finish, sit down to a leisurely meal of your Tuscan-inspired fare perfectly paired with a selection of Antica Napa Valley’s wines.
While in Napa, enjoy dinner hosted by Glenn Salva at Bottega Napa Valley, Chef Michael Chiarello’s acclaimed restaurant in Yountville. Your meal will be paired with a selection of wines from Antinori.
Your Antica experience continues long after your visit, as you will take home a selection of Antica Napa Valley and Antinori wines for your personal cellar. In addition to these wines, you’ll receive the acclaimed 2013 Townsend Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon in three bottle sizes, allowing you to observe and enjoy the wine’s evolution for many years to come.
This lot includes:
- Two (2) night stay for two (2) couples at Villagio Inn & Resort in Yountville
- Tour, tasting and cooking class with lunch for four (4) at the winery with Chef Kim Wiss
- Dinner for four (4) with Estate Manager Glenn Salva at Bottega Napa Valley
- Wines from Antica Napa Valley:
- Two (2) – 3L 2013 Townsend Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon
- Two (2) - 1.5L 2013 Townsend Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon
- Four (4) – 750ml 2013 Townsend Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon
- Two (2) – 750ml 2014 Sangiovese
- Two (2) – 750ml 2014 Pinot Noir
- Two (2) – 750ml 2016 Fossino
- Two (2) – 750ml 2016 Sauvignon Blanc
- Two (2) – 750ml 2015 Chardonnay
- Two (2) – 750ml 2014 Cabernet Sauvignon
- Wines from Antinori:
- Two (2) – 750ml 2010 Badia a Passigniano
- Two (2) – 750ml 2014 Cervaro della Sala
- Two (2) – 750 ml 2012 Guado al Tasso
- Two (2) – 750ml 2014 Marchese Antinori Chianti Classico Riserva
- Two (2) – 750 ml 2015 Scalabrone
- Two (2) – 750ml 2015 Vermentino
Donated by: Antica Napa Valley, Marchese Antinori
Restrictions: Mutually agreeable date to be scheduled a minimum of two (2) months in advance; ground transportation is not included.