Making wine with passion in its land of origin, preserving the typical characteristics of the autochthonous grape varieties, and being convinced that there is a deep and tangible link between the vines, hills and winegrowers defines the Massolino method. Since 1896, the Massolino family has remained loyal to this philosophy while producing wine built with the capacity for innovation in the name of tradition.
The winner of this lot will take home an unprecedented selection of exquisite Massolino wines. The different subzones of each grape’s origin provide a broad and variable spectrum of perfumes, ranging from classic, spicy notes to those of a sweeter, floral and fruity nature.
The Margheria Vineyard is situated in Serralunga d’Alba at an altitude of 340 meters above sea level. Together with Parafada and Vigna Rionda, it is one of the most important and famous cru vineyards of Serralunga, purchased by the Massolino family towards the end of the 1970s.
The vineyard “Parussi” is in Castiglione Falletto. The excellent combination of southeastern and southwestern vineyard exposure, situated on the crest of the hill in the Parussi sub-zone, guarantees the production of extraordinary, quality grapes, with the tannic structure and expression indicative of Castiglione Falletto.
This lot includes:
- Two (2) – 5L 2000 Massolino Barolo Riserva Vigna Rionda X Anni (RP 95, WS 93)
- Two (2) – 3L 2012 Massonlino Barolo Margheria (WS 96)
- Two (2) – 1.5L 2010 Massolino Barolo Parafada (RP 95, WS 95)
- Eight (8) –750 ml 2007 Massolino Barolo Parussi (RP 92, WS 94)
- Eight (8) –750 ml 2008 Massolino Barolo Parussi (RP 91, WS 95)
- Eight (8) –750 ml 2009 Massolino Barolo Parussi (RP 94, WS 92)
Donated by: Massolino