“Harlan Estate might be the single most profound red wine made not just in California, but in the world.” – Robert M. Parker, Jr.
“Without question, this is a California ‘grand cru.’ It’s hard to imagine another California wine of any stripe that has provided so many fireworks over the past two decades.” – Stephen Tanzer
From his Harlan Estate in the foothills of the rugged Mayacamas Mountain off Oakville Grade, Bill Harlan helped redefine Napa Valley wine in the 1990s. The winery is a member of an elite class – the ranks of which include Screaming Eagle, Schrader, Bryant Family, Colgin, and others that came to define cult wines and new levels of criticism for high prices, scarcity and ripeness.
This rare selection of magnums is a unique offer especially for Destin Charity Wine Auction!
This lot includes:
- 1.5L 1998 Harlan Estate (WS 90, RP 95)
- 1.5L 2000 Harlan Estate (WS 93, RP 91)
- 1.5L 2003 Harlan Estate (WS 93, RP 98+)
- 1.5L 2008 Harlan Estate (WS 96, RP 96)
- 1.5L 2009 Harlan Estate (WS 96, RP 97)
- 1.5L 2011 Harlan Estate (WS 93, RP 93)
Donated by: Supporters of Destin Charity Wine Auction Foundation