Pack your bags and get ready to take part in two nights of luxury glamping for four people at the Staglin Family Vineyard in Rutherford, California. The global trend of “glamping” is defined as an upgraded camping experience. On this special trip, you will have the unique chance to fully enjoy the lifestyle, nature, and history of Napa Valley through the eyes of the Staglin family.
The Staglin family purchased 100 acres of prime, historic land in the heart of Rutherford Appellation, creating a culture of quality by producing wines with character and great taste from an entirely natural environment. Over the past 30 years, the Staglins have lovingly restored the Steckter Ranch, established in 1865. The recently restored Steckter House will be your home for the length of your stay, offering breathtaking views of the magnificent Rutherford Bench. Look familiar? You may recognize the view from the Disney hit movie, The Parent Trap.
Visit with the family and sip Rosato di Sangiovese at the Staglin’s residence before heading to the bocce court for some friendly competition with the Staglins. Head back to the Steckter House to indulge in dinner prepared by a local chef and paired with library selections from Staglin Family Vineyard. Shari and Garen Staglin will also lead you through a historic walking tour of the 100-acre utopia, with stops by the Scarecrow estate, Inglenook, and Beaulieu Vineyards. Prepare to be mesmerized by the views of Napa Valley underneath the stars.
The beauty of Napa Valley awaits you!
This lot includes:
- Two (2) night luxury glamping stay for four (4) people in Rutherford, California at Staglin Family Vineyard’s Steckter House
- Dinner at the Steckter House with the Staglin family for four (4) paired with library selections of Staglin Family Vineyard
- Wine and bocce with the Staglin family at their home
- Guided hike of the Steckter Ranch property and surrounding estates
- 1.5L 2009 Staglin Family Vineyard Estate Cabernet Sauvignon for each couple
Donated by: Staglin Family Vineyard
Restrictions: Based on mutually agreeable dates and subject to availability. Offer expires one year from date of purchase, on 4/30/18.