This lot benefits: Mental Health Association of Okaloosa & Walton Counties
A lively town known for its cafés, lemon trees and history, Sorrento has been a must-see destination on grand European tours for generations. Naturally when the Count de Mario Caracciolo, the last descendant of a prestigious Neapolitan family, was seeking the perfect place to call home he chose this villa – known as “the jewel” or il gioiello, of Sorrento.
The 4,845 sq. ft. home is designed over several levels, offering plenty of room for you and your guests. The spacious, open plan living room is bathed in natural light and overlooked by a small, private study. With five double bedrooms and four and a half bathrooms, Villa Il Gioiello comfortably accommodates four couples. An onsite villa manager offers a wealth of local knowledge on Sorrento restaurants and excursions. Three hours of daily maid service are also included in this package.
For those seeking a villa in the heart of Sorrento, it’s hard to imagine a more perfect setting than the gated property of Villa Il Gioiello.
This lot includes:
- Seven (7) nights at Villa Il Gioiello, a five (5) bedroom, four and a half (4.5) bath home in Sorrento, Amalfi Coast, Italy for four (4) couples or more ™
- Customizable Amalfi wine tour with Cristian Fusco
- Cristian Fusco is the Head Sommelier at La Sirenuse Hotel and will guide you through your choice of two (2) wineries from the following list: Tenuta San Francesco, Montevetrano, or Antonio Caggiano.
- Lunch or Dinner at La Sirenuse Hotel’s Restaurant La Sponda in Positano
- La Sponda restaurant (*guide Michelin) is lit at dinner by four hundred candles that create an unforgettable atmosphere. The cuisine is constructed with fresh, local ingredients and is inspired by the Mediterranean tradition. ™
- Day cruise to Capri from Sorrento
Donated By: Supporters of Mental Health Association of Okaloosa & Walton Counties
Restrictions: Based on availability of villa, tour guide, and restaurant reservations. Expires 12/31/18.