Located at the crossroads of Napa and Sonoma Valley, Carneros wine region is an independent AVA whose unique characteristics are based on its geographic features. Influenced by the maritime breezes and fog from its Southern border with the San Pablo Bay, the Carneros region produces some of the country’s finest Chardonnay, Pinot Noir, and sparking wines. The Carneros Wine Alliance, a group comprised of the various wineries within the region, is a non-profit association committed to promoting the distinction, diversity, and above all, quality of the grapes and wines produced within its borders.
Three couples will embark on the ultimate Chardonnay and Pinot Noir experience during an intimate and exclusive weekend with the winemakers of the Carneros region.
This lot includes:
- Three (3) nights at the Cuvaison Estate Carneros Guest House for three (3) couples
- Carneros back roads vineyard tour and breakfast with winemaker Alison Crowe of Stanley Ranch/ Garnet Vineyards
- Local wine and culinary picnic for six (6) at Liana Estates
- Lunch, wine pairing and vineyard tour with Poseidon Vineyard’s winemaker Alex Beloz
- Private dinner and wine pairing with Cuvaison Winemaker Steve Rogstad
- Private dinner with winemaker Michael Cox and Axel Schug of Schug Carneros Estate
- Two (2) days of tasting and tours at Carneros district wineries including Bouchaine Vineyards “Safari Truck” tour, barrel sampling, and tasting with winemaker Chris Kajani
- Truchard Vineyard tour and private tasting with the winemaker Sal De Ianni
- Winery tour and “Study of Pinot” tasting with winemaker Jon Priest
- Tour and tasting of sparkling and still wines for six (6) at Domaine Carneros
- Starmont Winery historic Stanly Ranch Estate hike and barrel tasting with winemaker Jeff Crawford
- Eight (8)- 1.5L signed by the winemakers from Carneros Wineries including Bouchaine Vineyards, The Donum Estate, Etude, Garnet Vineyards/Stanly Lane, Truchard, and Schug Carneros Estate
- Thirty (30)- 750ml of select Carneros Pinot Noir, Chardonnay and Sparkling Wines from Artesa, Bouchaine Vineyards, Cuvaison Estate Wines, Domaine Carneros, Etude, Liana Estates, Poseidon Vineyard, Schug Carneros Estate, Garnet Vineyards/Stanly Lane, Starmont, and Truchard Vineyards
Donated by: Carneros Wine Alliance
Restrictions: Offer expires within one year of purchase or on 4/30/18. Lodging and experiences are based on availability and blackout dates may apply during harvest.