This lot benefits: Food for Thought Outreach
This unique and exclusive vacation in central Switzerland is not to be missed! Stay six days in the award-winning Boutique Hotel Schlussel where your hosts and owners of the property, Daniel and Gabrielle Aschwanden (or Dani and Gabi as you will soon come to call them), will welcome you to their hometown. This tranquil country hotel is situated in the upper area of Beckenried, an picturesque village on the border of Lake Lucerne. Existing documents dated from 1727 show evidence of the long history of the building. Visit the first Boutique-hotel in the heart of Switzerland, and experience the tranquil countryside of the Lake Lucerne area.
Take the silver tour up, up, up to the top of Mount Pilatus. This half day excursion involving the cogwheel railway, aerial cableway and panorama gondolas will provide you with stunning views that will leave you breathless.
Three couples will enjoy an extraordinary event-filled week in one of the most spectacular, beautiful and historic areas of the world. While in Switzerland, enjoy a boat tour, museums, dinner, cable car tour, sightseeing, glass blowing, chocolate tasting and much more.
This lot includes:
- Three (3) deluxe rooms for six (6) nights at Boutique Hotel Schlussel, Beckenried
- Dinner for six (6) at Glasthaus Schlussel
- Private wine tasting at Boutique Hotel Schlussel for six (6)
- Private Lake Lucerne walking tour for six (6)
- Private Max Chocolatier tour and tasting for six (6)
- Transportation Museum tickets for six (6)
- Silver round-trip to Mount Pilatus for six (6)
- Lake Lucerne paddle steamer for six (6)
- Two-way journey on Stanserhorn CabriO cable car for six (6)
- Tour at Glasi Hergiswil glass blowing museum for six (6)
Donated by: Supporters of Food for Thought
Restrictions: Recommended visit between late spring and early fall. Requires a minimum of ninety (90) day advanced reservations. Based on mutually agreeable dates and subject to availability.