Raise your paddle if you’re ready for an unforgettable experience that will whisk you from beautiful San Francisco up to picturesque Alpha Omega winery in Napa Valley, famous for its Bordeaux-style wines, then down to fabulous Tolosa winery in San Luis Obispo, a highly-regarded, Burgundy-style growing region on California’s scenic Central Coast.
During this five-night excursion of a lifetime, you’ll sip, swirl and savor world-class Alpha Omega wines handcrafted by winemaker extraordinaire Jean Hoefliger and rock star consulting winemaker Michel Rolland, before tasting prominent Tolosa winemaker Jim Kress’s palate-pleasing Single Vineyard wines right out of the barrel. Your accommodations at every stop will make this a very special trip. Curl up in a historic San Francisco hotel, enjoy your very own spectacular vineyard estate home in Napa Valley and to-die-for ocean front accommodations in Pismo Beach. Start your journey in San Francisco where you’ll board the vintner’s private yacht, and casually cruise in-style from San Francisco to Napa while enjoying a four-course wine and food pairing. Ride along in a fascinating Jeep vineyard tour, sit down inside a magical wine cave for a vintners’ gourmet dinner, and soak up the splendor and local flavor of lovely San Luis Obispo County.
These are just some of the highlights from this dreamy experience that will become a reality for two lucky couples as the guests of vintners Robin and Michelle Baggett whose celebrated wineries, Alpha Omega and Tolosa, epitomize understated elegance – just like their wines!
This lot includes:
- Alpha Omega Napa Valley Experience for Two (2) Couples
- One (1) night’s accommodation at the historical Fairmont San Francisco Hotel
- Four-course wine and food pairing aboard Robin and Michelle Baggett’s private yacht cruising from San Francisco Bay to the City of Napa
- Two (2) nights’ accommodations at Robin and Michelle Baggett’s private Napa Valley estate
- Dinner at Harvets Table, Chef Charlie Palmer’s renowned wine country kitchen in St. Helena
- Breakfast at five-star hotel Auberge du Soleil’s Michelin-starred restaurant in Napa Valley
- Beckstoffer To Kalon vertical tasting with vintners and Alpha Omega winemaker Jean Hoefliger in Alpha Omega’s new, ultra-exclusive Library Cellar
- Gourmet lunch in the vineyards with wine pairing
- Intimate vintner-hosted dinner inside Alpha Omega’s Thomas Vineyard Cave
- Private tastings at a few of vintners’ favorite wineries
- Complimentary ground transportation in Mercedes-Benz SUV
- Tolosa San Luis Obispo Experience for Two (2) Couples
- Private air transportation from Napa to San Luis Obispo to San Francisco
- Two (2) nights’ accommodations at the Dolphin Bay Resort & Spa in Pismo Beach
- Jeep vineyard tour with Tolosa winemaker Jim Kress, followed by a farm-to-table lunch in the vineyards by a local chef
- Single Vineyard barrel tasting in Tolosa’s new Barrel Loft offering a bird’s eye view of wine production areas
- Dinner at a San Luis Obispo restaurant in historic downtown
- Choice of one or two (time permitting) activities featuring the SLO Life, including private Hearst Castle tour, horseback riding on the beach or Montaña de Oro State Park or the Baggetts’ cattle ranch, ATV tour at Oceano Dunes State Vehicular Recreation Area, private lighthouse tour, kayaking the Pacific or guided hike
- Private-chef prepared dinner at Tolosa winery
- Private tastings at vintners’ favorite Edna Valley wineries
- Complimentary ground transportation in luxury vehicle in San Luis Obispo
Donated by: Vintners Robin and Michelle Baggett of Alpha Omega and Tolosa wineries
Restrictions: Advance reservations required and based on mutually agreeable dates. Expires April 30, 2018.